Nov 7, 2007

About me


I'm creating this website to tell about Singapore. Well.. Singapore is the smallest country in Southeast Asia. She is a small island at the southern tip of Peninsula Malaysia, with an area of 704.0 km² (272 sq mi). The country is relatively young, celebrating her 42nd birthday this year. She has has a reputation of a being a clean city and a shopping paradise. Many may be curious though, if there could be anything else that is interesting on this little piece of land.

I'm a Singapore citizen, born and lived here. To me, this is a crowded city with just enough greeneries and beaches for recreation. I'm starting this "project", to record some interesting places in the country, and to share information on our cultures and lifestyle. I enjoyed taking pictures. I decided not to, just saving the digital image files to a CD and putting it aside. I chose to make the pictures more meaningful and useful. As I travel and photograph, I'll be putting the images to the blog.

To my friends abroad,
I hope you have fun exploring Singapore! Tell me if you like this blog, and if anything can be improved. Tell me, what you would like to know more about Singapore; When I have time, I'll check, and shall feedback to you through the website. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the blog, or otherwise the images.

No comments: